1. Provide a trained workforce and improve social outcomes by implementing:
- OSU Science and Math Investigative Learning Experiences (SMILE): K-12 programs for rural, educationally underserved students and teachers;
- ACE: Associate level programs and provide bioenergy educational content for existing programs; and
- OSU Bioenergy: Interdisciplinary research-based education programs at the B.S. and Professional Science Master’s level.
2. Facilitate wider adoption of the education program through delivery of the new curricula to a regional consortium of universities and colleges in the PNW.